Product differentiation and innovation when it comes to style, flavors, and components will stay key success elements for market individuals within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, June 3, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Frost & Sullivan’s current evaluation, 2020 Outlook of the KSA and UAE F&B Market, finds that the meals and beverage (F&B) market within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) will register regular development all through 2020. The general expenditure on F&B within the UAE is estimated to extend by 6.9% year-on-year (YoY), reaching $37 billion in 2020 from $34.6 billion in 2019; the KSA is prone to witness 5.4% YoY development, which interprets to $50.6 billion over the identical timeframe, totaling over $80 billion for each markets. It additionally discusses meals consumption habits and preferences for all meals, highlighting the totally different habits throughout weekdays and weekends.
For additional data on this evaluation, please go to: http://frost.ly/44r
“Rising well being consciousness, product differentiation, and comfort of on-line meals platforms are key elements to drive the F&B market within the KSA and UAE,” stated Prithvijit Roy, Meals & Vitamin Marketing consultant at Frost & Sullivan. “Moreover, served as a center-of-plate merchandise, cereals proceed to be probably the most consumed meals merchandise in each nations, adopted by value-added dairy merchandise, vegatables and fruits, and meat-based merchandise.”
Roy added: “Specializing in alternate options (resembling natural, whole-wheat, and gluten-free merchandise) and fortified meals, the vast majority of F&B market leaders are attaining increased margins and revenues by means of innovation and continually creating selection. Additional, rising consciousness and makes an attempt by governments to curb the consumption of unhealthy meals objects will push the demand for natural and balanced meals.”
To make the most of the F&B market within the KSA and UAE, distributors ought to give attention to the next alternatives:
- Demand for packaged meals is surging at a fast tempo with the altering life in each international locations.
- There’s a rising consciousness of natural meals and rising adoption of various cuisines on account of Dubai’s sizeable expatriate inhabitants.
- A shift towards home manufacturing will assist obtain meals sufficiency and safety per Saudi Imaginative and prescient 2030 and UAE Nationwide Meals Safety Technique 2051.
- The agriculture phase will undertake the Web of Issues (IoT) for meals processing and traceability.
- Meat processing, dairy, and confectionery segments have gotten more and more engaging to international traders.
- Elevated social media participation from the youthful inhabitants and monetary independence will drive client preferences towards premium merchandise, providing a novel consumption expertise.
2020 Outlook of the KSA and UAE F&B Market is the newest addition to Frost & Sullivan’s Chemical substances, Supplies & Meals analysis and analyses obtainable by means of the Frost & Sullivan Management Council, which helps organizations establish a steady circulate of development alternatives to achieve an unpredictable future.
About Frost & Sullivan
For over 5 many years, Frost & Sullivan has turn out to be world-renowned for its position in serving to traders, company leaders and governments navigate financial modifications and establish disruptive applied sciences, Mega Developments, new enterprise fashions and firms to motion, leading to a steady circulate of development alternatives to drive future success. Contact us: Begin the dialogue.
2020 Outlook of the KSA and UAE F&B Market
P: +91 9820050519
E: [email protected]