SYDNEY, June 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — It’s official: lockdown restrictions are easing, and for these itching for an evening away from house with somebody apart from their accomplice/housemate/household/canine, Little Albion, a Crystalbrook Assortment Boutique Lodge, in Surry Hills is throwing the last word anti-isolation celebration for one fortunate winner and 20 of their closest buddies.
On 25 June, Little Albion will likely be solely yours – the entire lodge is your non-public playground, together with a crew of personal workers at your beck and name, and it’s all on the home! Merely enter your particulars at https://www.crystalbrookcollection.com/win and look ahead to the winner to be introduced on 18 June.
Situated smack bang in the course of arguably Sydney’s liveliest suburb, Little Albion does issues slightly in a different way. Housed inside a former college convent from 1903, the lodge stays true to its historic DNA while bringing to life the easiest of Surry Hills with eclectic design, customized artworks all through the lodge and bespoke hospitality.
Essentially the most extravagant sleepover you’ve ever been to will kick off with cocktails provided by Cocktail Porter, together with a masterclass hosted by one their high mixologists so you may make your cocktails and drink them too.
While you’ve drunk away all of your arduous work, deal with your self to complimentary bubbles and canapés on Little Albion’s beloved rooftop. Reside leisure will likely be supplied by Sydney native Zoe O’Sullivan to verify the night time will get began excellent.
When it’s lastly time for mattress, take an hour or two to peruse every of the 35 exquisitely designed rooms earlier than deciding on which one will likely be your house for the night time. All visitor rooms characteristic meticulous inside design by the famend Connie Alessi and Cressida Kennedy and artwork curation by Vogue photographer Nicholas Samartis.
Phrases and Situations
- Competitors legitimate for New South Wales residents solely to stick to present state border closures
- State legal guidelines on bodily distancing to be abided by always
- The occasion will happen on 25 June
- Winner to be introduced on 18 June
- Legitimate ID of prize-winner to be offered on arrival
- Full visitor checklist to be supplied to lodge 48 hours previous to arrival
- Examine in 3pm/try 11am
- Prize-winner eligible for any injury to property
- Accountable service of alcohol
- All friends to be over the age of 18
- All friends should abide by Little Albion’s guidelines and pointers
– ENDS –
About Crystalbrook Assortment
Crystalbrook Assortment is one in every of Australia’s main sustainable and progressive impartial hospitality firms. Every lodge within the portfolio carries an genuine expression of its location, a ardour for accountable luxurious, thought-about design and a twinkle of enjoyable for a uniquely enriching expertise.
Crystalbrook Assortment is an Australian tourism and hospitality group. Its portfolio consists of:
– Riley, a Crystalbrook Assortment Resort, Cairns, Queensland
– Little Albion, a Crystalbrook Assortment Boutique Lodge, Sydney, New South Wales
– Byron at Byron, a Crystalbrook Assortment Resort, Byron Bay, New South Wales
– Bailey, a Crystalbrook Assortment Lodge, Cairns, Queensland
– Flynn, a Crystalbrook Assortment Lodge, Cairns, Queensland – opening October 2020
– Kingsley, a Crystalbrook Assortment Lodge, Newcastle, New South Wales – opening Q1 2021
The Group additionally owns and operates Crystalbrook Station and its subsidiary pastoral companies.
Crystalbrook Assortment and Ghassan Aboud Group
Crystalbrook Assortment is owned by completed entrepreneur and philanthropist Ghassan Aboud. Ghassan Aboud Group is a multi-business conglomerate engaged in cars, actual property, retail, bespoke catering, media and logistics. In enterprise for greater than 20 years, the group operates from its international headquarters within the United Arab Emirates with workplaces in Australia, Belgium, China, Jordan and Turkey.
For additional data, photographs or to rearrange media interviews contact The Mint Companions:
Sarah Simmons, Senior Account Govt
M +61 418 281 847
e [email protected]
Katie Malone, Group Director, Advertising
m +61 424 927 964
e [email protected]
Melissa Heneghan, Advertising Supervisor
m +61 408 644 518
e [email protected]